Pakshal Steel is a well-known exporter and supplier of Titanium Products such as Titanium Bars, Titanium Rods, Titanium Sheet and Plates around the world. Several grades of titanium are available on the market; each one offers a specific characteristic and gains popularity. These classes include classes 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, and so on. This is where level 2 is useful for most applications. In addition, grade 2 titanium is readily available, which is a good choice for ease of manufacture and works well for larger items.
Titanium Forged Fittings
- A huge range of Titanium Forged Fittings is constructed for Use in a variety of piping configurations for smooth, continuous flow of liquids and gases. Available in both welded and bolted designs, these forging fittings are needed to connect pipes of different diameters and change direction.
- The production of these titanium fittings in our large active industry is carried out using only high-quality materials. We never add impurities or unwanted substances in the manufacture of these counterfeit accessories.
- The qualities are being possessed by these Titanium forged fittings have become possible only because during the time of product development we make use of superior quality of substances only and the features are like long serviceability, good mechanical strength, rust resistance, holds high temperature and pressure, accuracy in dimensions, durability, fine surfaces, non-corrosiveness, pitting corrosive, crevice corrosive, etc.
Applications and uses of Titanium Forged Fittings
Titanium Forged Fittings are useful in increasing applications due to many other materials such as stainless steel and other unsatisfactory materials. Following are the several common applications of titanium Forged Fittings:
- Chemical processing plant – In chemical plants, various cleaning solutions are used and the environment becomes very aggressive. In addition, these installations require heat exchangers, well-defined piping, and other equipment to cope with these extreme conditions. Forged titanium fittings can withstand harsh environmental conditions and long service life.
- Petroleum Industry – The oil and gas industry involves high pressure and high-temperature applications. Consequently, it is very suitable for the oil and gas industry when a pipeline system is required that can operate continuously without problems under extreme temperature and pressure conditions. Here, titanium fittings show resistance to corrosion and high temperatures, making them suitable for use on the surface, in tanks, and underwater.
- Aerospace – Titanium Forged Fittings, A are useful in many applications in the aerospace industry. These pipes are suitable for both the airframe and engine components. Titanium forged parts provide resistance to fatigue and cracking; In addition, these pipes can operate at high temperatures. These tubes are tensile resistant and lighter, have high strength and density.
- Power Generation plants– For transporting water and steam at high temperatures, titanium forged fittings, A is a suitable choice. Here, the power plant requires Titanium Forged Fittings. The titanium Forged Fittings allows the device to operate smoothly in all conditions.