Pakshal Steel is a well-known exporter and supplier of Titanium Pipe Fittings and other Titanium Products such as Titanium Bars, Titanium Rods, Titanium Sheet and Plates around the world. Several grades of titanium are available on the market; each one offers a specific characteristic and gains popularity. These classes include classes 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, and so on. This is where level 2 is useful for most applications. In addition, grade 2 titanium is readily available, which is a good choice for ease of manufacture and works well for larger items.
Titanium Pipe Fittings
- Titanium pipeline mainly transports highly corrosive dangerous media. When the media with corrosive media passes through titanium pipe fittings, the media will have a certain pressure, and the bearing pressure of each part of various pipe fittings is different. The three most commonly used pipe fittings (elbow, tee, and reducer) are used for analysis.
- Titanium is a metal that can be easily fused with any material. This material also has excellent mechanical properties. Although the tensile properties of Titanium Pipe Fittings are lesser than some steel alloys, the same property in comparison to other commercially pure Titanium Pipe is considered to be exceptional.
- Providing slightly less corrosion resistance than unalloyed titanium pipe fittings is important because their superior strength-to-weight ratio is 4 times stronger than 316 stainless steel at almost half the weight.
- Compared to grade 2 titanium, grade 5 titanium is approximately 2 times stronger.
Features of Titanium Pipe Fittings
Titanium pipe fittings present several advantages in oil and related industries. The reasons why materials can be used for different purposes are as follows:
- Physical properties like High strength and Low density improve the mechanical load while decreasing the string stress and structural weight. It is also high-temperature resistant, shatter-resistant, and non-magnetic. All these qualities make it ideal for offshore exploration, ultra-deep wells, and pipelines.
- They are very resistant to corrosion from several compounds including organic chemicals and acids, hydrogen, oxygen, alkaline media, sulfur dioxide, seawater, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, nitric acid, and anodizing treatments among others. They have a structural quality sufficient for long-term use, making them an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Titanium pipe fittings are also economical due to their long usable life durations, leading to fewer replacements and also avoiding expensive additions and materials to improve their structural strength. This durability makes it an excellent solution for many industries as well as its affordability.
Titanium Pipe fittings are a reliable solution in the chemical processing world. It is the first choice of all reactive metals and is the most widely used. With its resistance to stress and crevice corrosion, as well as the low potential for pitting corrosion, it has become an excellent solution for discerning industrialists looking for the ideal partner for a wide range of chemical process applications.